Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ON HIS WAY.....

Hope everyone is having a good week. 
Dion has booked his ticket for Australia and is leaving SA on the 09th January 2009.  He will be gone for about 3 weeks or just over and I am very excited for my husband and for our family.
He has very kindly been offered accommodation with a school friend of mine - Rachel and Pieter van der Merwe - thank you guys, it really means a lot to him and to me and it is very kind of you to open your house to him.  I am sure that he will be really tired after each day at rehab so hopefully he won't be too much of an annoyance !!! :-)  
I will be sure to give more details and get Dion to write more about his program etc over there so that you can all keep tabs on what he will be doing and what he is doing while he is over there, but until then, i just wanted to share our exciting news with you all.

enjoy the rest of your week and lots of love to you all. Again Thank you !!!

Love Bron

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I read your article in the paper (TableTalk? Tygerberg?) and had to check out your blog. Congratulations to Dion on his courage and determination! While yours is an incredibly sad story, it seems to be one that can only have a happy ending. It's amazing to read and to see how he is succeeding. And, by the sounds of things, he is very blessed to have a wonderful, supportive wife & family. Wishing you all the very best of luck over the festive season and as Dion faces his trip to Melbourne! I'm sure it's going to be a good trip for him!

    Thanks for sharing your story... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am in USA at the moment visiting my only son and new daughter in law and your story was mentioned by a family friend which prompted me to look up your blog. Being here has made me realise what a wonderful country we SAfricans live in. No-one is ever left to overcome great hardship by themselves, as has been proved once again by the support you have been given not only by those at home but fellow SAfricans in far away places. I cannot donate any large amount to your rehabilitation but know that the God I serve will go with you and be with your loved ones while you are away. God bless you and all who help you on the road to recovery. For I know you will recover.

    ReplyDelete