Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Morning friends,

I hope that you are all well. Tomorrow is D day for Dion and his operation. He is going in at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning and I am certain that things will go smoothly and all will be ok. Please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow and I will be sure to give everyone an update of how things went etc.

As you can see, Dion has added some new video's of his rehab and what he has been able to achieve to date - pretty amazing if you ask me. I am very proud of my husband and I really hope that this operation eases some of the pain that he has been having the last couple of months.

Just to say a very BIG (HUGE) THANK YOU again to all of you that have sms'ed and given donations. It is truly amazing to see so much support and to receive so much support and love from our family and friends - and people we have never met before.

I hope that you all have a fantastic day and will be in touch again soon.

Love Bron
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment